FF:IJ2A035 Italian Linguistics - Course Information
IJ2A035 Italian LinguisticsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Alessandro Bitonti, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 10:00–11:40 G21
- IJ1A055 Bachelor's State Exam || IJIA028 Bachelor's exam
No pre-requisites are required.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course deal the several aspects of Italian language and linguistics. The objective is the analysis of the synchronic structures of Italian, with particular reference to morphology, syntax and pragmatics.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will learn to use the instruments of the discipline (dictionaries and grammars) with various theoretical and practical activities. The student will also learn to summarize the information coming from different sources, to develop critical sense, to communicate effectively, to work in group, to develop ideas and develop projects.
- The course will be developed on the following topics: - lexical and nominal morphology, - syntactic structures (syntagma, phrase, period), - marked constructs, - the verb and the valential perspective, - text, cohesion and punctuation. The student will deepen the italian language in a dyachronic and communicative perspective.
- PALERMO, Massimo. Linguistica italiana. Bologna: Il Mulino, 2015. 358 stran. ISBN 9788815258847. info
- SERIANNI, Luca and Giuseppe ANTONELLI. Manuale di linguistica italiana : storia, attualità, grammatica. 1a ed. Milano: Bruno Mondadori, 2011. xi, 305. ISBN 9788861594746. info
- DARDANO, Maurizio. Manualetto di linguistica italiana. 2nd ed. Bologna: Zanichelli, 1996. vii, 334. ISBN 8808088561. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and practical activities: explanation of the basic notions and problems and their application on appropriate linguistic material.
- Assessment methods
- Oral test and discussion on the research materials. Students who don't attend the courses have to set an alternative syllabus with the teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Určeno pro studenty navazujícího magisterského studia.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/IJ2A035