FF:PBM003 Counselling services - Course Information
PBM003 Counselling servicesFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Petr Hlaďo, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lenka Hloušková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Dana Knotová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Hlaďo, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ivana Klusáková
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 8:00–9:40 C43
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Social Education and Counselling (programme FF, N-PD)
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the subject Social and counselling services it to acquire skill for comprehensive planning of counselling services and project processing.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to: describe requirements for the content of the project proposal of counselling services; propose goals for counselling services; analyze competition; plan a counselling service; to prepare a project proposal of consulting services.
- The structure and processing of the projec appliacion.
- Goals and specification of the counselling service; justification of the need for a counselling service; market analysis and analysis of competition.
- Defining a target group, specifying the needs of the target group in relation to the focus and the nature of the counselling service.
- Description of counselling services (focus, content, legislative anchoring, methods and forms, proposed tools and aids, material equipment, documentation).
- Designing of HR services (job positions, scope and type of employment contracts, qualification requirements and their justification).
- Planning of costs (material and non-material costs, subcontracts, personnel costs, marketing).
- Evaluation of the counselling services (process evaluation, evaluation of results/effects, organization evaluation).
- Co-operation with other institutions at local/regional level.
- Projects of counselling services on practical examples.
- required literature
- BARKER, Stephen and Rob COLE. Projektový management pro praxi. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2009. 155 s. ISBN 9788024728384. info
- recommended literature
- ŠTEFÁNEK, Radoslav. Projektové řízení pro začátečníky. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2011. vi, 304. ISBN 9788025128350. info
- SVOZILOVÁ, Alena. Projektový management. 2., aktualiz. a dopl. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2011. 380 s. ISBN 9788024736112. info
- SVOZILOVÁ, Alena. Projektový management. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2006. 353 s. ISBN 8024715015. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures and seminars are based mainly on explanation method, problem solving, group work and discussion. Selected lectures will be focused on examples of good practice and will be carried out by experts.
- Assessment methods
- The course is finished by the exam. To finish the buject is required: (1) active participation in seminars; (2) written elaboration, presentation and defense of a group project with a proposal of counselling services (social counselling, career counselling, university counselling, addictology counselling); projects will be processed in small groups, the defense is classified.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/PBM003