FF:PHV321 Hgl: Reading - Course Information
PHV321 Hegel: ReadingFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Dr. phil. Jakub Mácha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Dr. phil. Jakub Mácha, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 16:00–17:40 B2.42
- Familiarity with the German is an advantage.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 22/25, only registered: 0/25
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 23 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to understand the basic ideas of Hegel's philosophy.
- Learning outcomes
- After the completion of this course the student will be able to identify and summarize the important features of Hegel's thinking.
- Introduction to the history of philosophy
- History of philosophy I
- Teaching methods
- seminar, interpretation
- Assessment methods
- Active attending the course. A final exam is possible.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinovaná forma: 16 hodin/semestr.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/PHV321