FF:mvk_28 cultural landscape - Course Information
mvk_28 Cultural LandscapeFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. František Svoboda, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- each odd Thursday 8:00–9:40 N41
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the lectures is to introduce the evolution of the cultural landscape as a collective work on which not only the deliberate landscaping and architectural interventions were involved, but also - to a much greater extent - economic pressures, changes in economic and legal conditions, and the activity of individuals and societies that shaped and transformed cultural landscape.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the student will be able to: - Explain the social and economic context of the long-term shift in cultural landscape - Analyze the causes of changes in cultural landscape - Interpret the changes in heritage preservation in the context of societal and economic change
- • Landscape as a work - cultural landscape through the optics of factors of production, labor, capital
- • Economic areas in the landscape and their changes I. - field, forest
- • Economic areas in the landscape and their changes II. - pond, vineyard
- • Places in landscape I. - towns, municipalities
- • Places in landscape II. - pilgrimage sites
- • Line in Landscape - Routes, Flows, Borders, Property Rights
- Teaching methods
- Lectura class, reading, class discussions.
- Assessment methods
- The course has a form of lectures. The form of the examination is oral.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/mvk_28