FSS:SPPd0010 Article on Thesis Issues - Course Information
SPPd0010 Article on Thesis IssuesFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s) (from 10 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Hora, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Kubalčíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Pavel Navrátil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Pavel Navrátil, Ph.D.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Publishing an academic article on the crucial concept of the dissertation
- Learning outcomes
- Ability to design, elaborate, and publish and academic article or edited chapter on the crucial concept of the dissertation
- Introduction (application and theoretical problem, research question); Conceptualising reserach question; Methodology; Findings interpreted; Coclusion (Answering reserach question, recommendation concerning application); Bibliography; Summary; Formal requisites (references etc.)
- recommended literature
- Preparing Manuscripts for Publication, American Psychological Association, Washington DC, 2010
- Teaching methods
- researching on theories; homework; writing an academic article or edited chapter
- Assessment methods
- supervisor feedback to theory of the crucial dissertation concept; supervisor feedback to preparing manuscript of an academic article; accepting an academic publication by a publisher; accepting an academic publication by a publisher registered by WOS or SCOPUS;
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Credit evaluation note: Student volí počet kreditů. Povolené hodnoty: 10, 11, ... až do hodnoty uvedené v rubrice Počet kreditů.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2022, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2022/SPPd0010