FSS:SPPd0012 Refinement of Thesis - Course Information
SPPd0012 Refinement of ThesisFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Kateřina Kubalčíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Pavel Navrátil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Winkler, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- consulting and elaborating a relevant part of the dissertation during the respective semester
- Learning outcomes
- relevant part of the dissertation elaborated
- the purpose and aim of the relevant part of the dissertation in terms of its research question; designing the structure of the relevant part of the dissertation in terms of its purpose and aim; exploring and interpreting relevant literature or data, collecting data if suitable; elaborating the relevant of dissertation in accordance with its purpose, aim and structure; incremental modifications of the purpose, aim and structure of the relevant part of the dissertation
- Preparing Manuscripts for Publication, American Psychological Association, Washington DC, 2010
- Teaching methods
- researching; homework; writing an academic text; discussing with supervisor
- Assessment methods
- supervisor feedback to the purpose, aim, structure, relevant literature, data and its interpretation, to elaborating of a relevant part of the dissertation, and to preparing manuscript of an academic publication; accepting an academic publication by a publisher; accepting an academic publication by a publisher registered by WOS or SCOPUS
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Credit evaluation note: Student volí počet kreditů. Povolené hodnoty: 5, 6, ... až do hodnoty uvedené v rubrice Počet kreditů.