FSS:SPPd0027 Participation in Teaching - Course Information
SPPd0027 Participation in TeachingFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 20 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Hora, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Kubalčíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Libor Musil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Pavel Navrátil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Pavel Navrátil, Ph.D.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Acquiring experience with teaching theories and specialised skills and interacting with students in the role of teacher
- Learning outcomes
- Experience with teaching theories and specialised skills; experience with interacting with students in the role of teacher; experience with participating in teaching refinement and changes; contributing to teaching in education programmes of the department
- Agreement on the scope and content of participating in teaching among the respective student, his or her supervisor, the programme guarantor and the head of the department; preparation for teaching; teaching
- Teaching methods
- being supervised by the respective course teacher (in case of assistance in teaching courses, i.e. in reading and assessing essays or tests by students, in participating in preparation of teaching documents or learning texts; in partial participation in lecturing when agreed by the filed commission) or by the respective supervisor (in case of supervising or reviewing BA works)
- Assessment methods
- Feedback by the respective course teacher (in case of assistance in teaching courses) or by the respective supervisor (in case of supervising or reviewing BA works)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2022, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2022/SPPd0027