FSS:ZURb1619 Media Studies Experts - Course Information
ZURb1619 The International Perspectives of Media Studies ExpertsFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Charles Michael Elavsky, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Iveta Jansová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Lenka Waschková Císařová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Iveta Jansová, Ph.D.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Boris Rafailov, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- interest in different topics of media studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 38/40, only registered: 0/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 35 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives (in Czech)
- To offer our students the ability to learn about cutting-edge research and topics from media studies experts from all over the world.
- Learning outcomes (in Czech)
- ability to discuss in english
ability to discuss various topics regarding media studies
- Syllabus (in Czech)
- The course is realized as a string of lectures from different guest experts from all over the world, the number of guests and consequently lectures depends on the situation each semester. The actual guests and information about them are accessible in the interactive content.
- Teaching methods (in Czech)
- lectures, class discussion, readings
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- presence at the lectures
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blokové přednášky.