PřF:Bi0086 Diploma Thesis MBG IV - Course Information
Bi0086 Diploma Thesis Molecular Biology and Genetics IVFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/15/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí diplomové práce (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Beneš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tibor Botka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Vítězslav Bryja, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Doškař, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Eva Drozdová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Petr Chlapek, DiS., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Lucia Knopfová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Petr Kuglík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Pavel Lízal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ivana Mašlaňová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jakub Neradil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Roman Pantůček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Vladislava Růžičková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jana Řepková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Jan Škoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jan Šmarda, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jana Šmardová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Vladimíra Vallová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Renata Veselská, Ph.D., M.Sc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Renata Veselská, Ph.D., M.Sc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vladislava Růžičková, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( Bi9015 Diploma Thesis MBG III ) && NOW ( Bi0324 Diploma Seminar MBG IV )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course Master thesis MBG IV is designed as a course leading the students to succesfully finish their thesis meeting all the requirements. The course focuses on the summary of results obtained during solving the experiments designed according to plan arranged by the supervisor. At the end of this course, students should be able to analyze any of the genetic and/or protein material of bacterial, viral, animal or plant origin.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- orientate in basic skills and knowledge in the field of molecular biology and genetics;
- write a coherent text based on the previous study of the relevant literature;
- work in lab
- Summarize the reached results. Preparation of writing materials for diploma work. Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Students finish all the practical experiments according to the instructions of supervisors. There is need to write down and compilate the results with the scientific literature, web-based literature databases and verified by individual consultations with supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded after the diploma work has been submitted and approved by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses