PřF:Bi7701 Botany diploma thesis I. - Course Information
Bi7701 Botany diploma thesis I.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí diplomové práce (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jiří Danihelka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Daniel Dvořák (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Markéta Fránková, PhD. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Michal Hájek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. MgA. Radim Hédl, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Michal Horsák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Hrouda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Roleček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Olga Rotreklová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Šmarda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Šumberová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lubomír Tichý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! B7701 Botany master thesis I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course (and the subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. (The student should be ready for a successful defense of the thesis).
- Study of literature sources, botanical sampling, data processing, research presentation.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Field exkursion, lab practicals, presentations in seminars, reading litarature, literary recherche
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Ve standardním studijním plánu patří tento předmět do podzimního semestru.
Note related to how often the course is taught: průběžně.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses