PřF:F8500 Advanced methods 2 - Course Information
F8500 Advanced methods laboratory 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vilma Buršíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Tomáš Homola, PhD. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jozef Ráheľ, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Sťahel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Petr Vašina, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Mirko Černák, CSc.
Department of Plasma Physics and Technology - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Plasma Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Course objectives
- Get knowledge regarding methods of surface treatment.
- 1. surface activation in dielectric coplanar barrier discharge
- 2. thin film deposition in OBV at atmospheric pressure
- 3. thin film deposition in a capacitively coupled high frequency discharge
- 4. surface activation in microwave dischrges
- 5. thin film deposition by means of plasma jet
- 6. magnetron deposition of thin films
- Teaching methods
- Laboratory with an indroducing lecture
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2019/F8500