PřF:S2009 Mendel Centre Seminars - Course Information
S2009 Mendel Centre Seminars in the Bio-omicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. František Foret, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Friml, Dr. rer. nat. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Eva Frimlová, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Jan Havliš, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jan Hejátko, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Martin Lysák, Ph.D., DSc. (seminar tutor)
Tomasz Nodzynski, B.A., M.Sc., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Helene Robert Boisivon, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Karel Říha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Vanesa Beatriz Tognetti, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Zbyněk Zdráhal, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jan Havliš, Dr.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Mon 18. 2. to Fri 17. 5. Tue 15:00–16:50 B11/205
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main objective of the seminar is the systematic sharing of knowledge and experience in a broader context. Students are introduced to the practical research in the fields of bio-omics. The seminar is focused on combining newly acquired knowledge and on scientific discussion. It is based on lectures of both, internal and external experts and moderated discussions on selected problems.
- Learning outcomes
- Students are acquainted with the latest developments in different fields of bio-omics through lectures of field experts, expanding and deepening their erudition.
- Teaching methods
- seminar lectures and discussion
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses