PdF:SKPC081 Dissertation Preparation - Course Information
SKPC081 Dissertation PreparationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Jiří Havel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Hana Horká, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Janík, Ph.D., M.Ed. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jana Kratochvílová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Kateřina Lojdová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Jan Mareš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Vladislav Mužík, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zora Syslová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Škarková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Vlastimil Švec, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Eva Trnová, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Kateřina Vlčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Tomáš Janík, Ph.D., M.Ed.
Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Veličková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- School pedagogy (programme PdF, D-SKPED) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to keep students to study issues related to dissertation and to translate the results into the dissertation. It fulfills the function of control, it allows supervisors to evaluate how student progress with the dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing the course, the student is able:
- to introduce a research problem;
- to present the theoretical background;
- to evaluate the state of the art;
- to present and justify used research methodology;
- to formulate consequences from research for practice.
- This subject is linked to the methodological and optional subjects, which are connected with the dissertation. The specific content of the course content provides the supervisor.
- Publikace dle zadané práce
- Teaching methods
- consultations, projects
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: školitel hodnotí vědeckou práci studenta kolokviem
The course is taught each semester.