PdF:SO_BP Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
SO_BP Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Lenka Gulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Dušan Klapko, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Košatková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Martina Kurowski, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MgA. Lenka Polánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Soják, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Barbara Strobachová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. František Trapl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D.
Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Dana Jakubjanská, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SO_BPp Bachelor Thesis - Project
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře sociální pedagogiky. Typicky v pátém semestru bakalářského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- Research part of Bachelor Thesis
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses