PdF:SPDA009 Dissertation Preparation - Course Information
SPDA009 Dissertation PreparationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Mgr. Barbora Bazalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Beneš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Ilona Bytešníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Karel Červenka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Petr Kachlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Dagmar Opatřilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Karel Pančocha, Ph.D., M.Sc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows:
searching special literature;
scheduling and realization research;
evaluation and delivery of opinion scientific piece of knowledge female former Dissertation thesis.
The aim of the course is to keep students to study issues related to dissertation and to translate the results into the dissertation. It fulfills the function of control, it allows supervisors to evaluate how student progress with the dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- The supervisor provides the evaluation of the certain parts of the dissertation theses
• Formulate thesis of the dissertation or rigorous theses which substitutes for the formulation of the thesis
• Be able to make a full use of theory of special education concerning the formulation of theoretical part of the dissertation theses
• Reflect the educational practice in the dissertation theses
• Be able to fully use and apply information from the methodology in processing the research project of the dissertation theses – be able to define recommendation for special educational theory and practice
- The basic workconception:
warp Dissertation thesis, workstudy special literature;
research realization and research evaluation;
conjectures delivery of opinion results by the help of Dissertation thesis.
This subject is linked to the methodological and optional subjects, which are connected with the dissertation. The specific content of the course content provides the supervisor.
- The basic workconception:
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Consultation, handover Dissertation thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information
- The supervisor recommends domestic and foreign literature. However, the student's independent work in the selection and study of foreign production literature is expected.