PdF:XVVp06 Art Workshop - Course Information
XVVp06 Art WorkshopFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- MgA. Jana Francová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Jitka Novotná (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Milada Sommerová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- XVVp06/01: Thu 17:00–19:50 učebna 16, except Thu 27. 10., J. Novotná, M. Sommerová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/15, only registered: 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The professional competences of an art teacher require the acquisition of specific knowledge and skills. Opportunities need to be created to develop them. Therefore, it is necessary to offer to those interested in art education the opportunity to work on individual art projects or to enable the improvement of artistic skills according to the interests and needs of the individual. Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the course is to enable students to develop artistic knowledge and skills and to realize individual creative projects.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course, students will be able to express deeper artistic knowledge and skills they will use in their own work and enrich the creative experience that can be used in pedagogical practice. The student will work on his own art project.
- Practical training will offer the development of individual art dispositions of students. It will increase the awareness of the possibilities of creation, in the context of fine arts. The student will focus on one artistic field and develops his own project. Emphasis will be put on students' creative thinking.
- required literature
- Gombrich, E. H. Příběh umění. 1. vyd. Praha: Argo, 1995
- Zhoř, I. (1989). Klíče k sochám: čtení o sochách a sochařích. Praha: Albatros.
- Zhoř, I. (1992). Proměny soudobého výtvarného umění. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství.
- Smith, E.L. (1995).Art today (Orig.) : ARTODAY - současné světové umění. Praha: SLOVART.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.