ESF:BKR_BAS1 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 1 - Course Information
BKR_BAS1 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 1Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Ing. Petr Halámek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Tereza Lelková (seminar tutor)
Ing. Markéta Novotná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Struk, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Martin Šauer, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Tonev, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Dominika Tóthová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BKR_TEBP Bachelor Thesis && FORMA ( K )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Regional Development and Tourism (programme ESF, B-HPS)
- Regional Development and Tourism (programme ESF, B-RRCR)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the content and formal requirements for the bachelor thesis. Another objective of the course is to acquaint the students with the theoretical findings that are necessary for the thesis compilation, and with the methodological procedures that can be used to solve the problem, which is the subject of the bachelor thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the student will be able to:
- define in detail the aims of his/her bachelor thesis;
- propose a detailed procedure for the elaboration of the graduate thesis;
- search for the necessary information sources;
- compile literature review related to the chosen topic;
- use the basic principles of professional text writing and source quotation.
- The content of the bachelor seminar is based on individual consultations with the supervisor. The student's work consists mainly in study of professional resources, processing of literature review and design of further procedure for compilation of the graduate thesis.
- required literature
- Aktuální studijní materiály předmětu Akademické psaní. https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap/
- NEKUDA, Jaroslav, Lucie KUŽELÍKOVÁ and Jiří POLÁČEK. Sociálně-ekonomické informace a práce s nimi. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2008. 88 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-4577-4. info
- Teaching methods
- The student has an obligation to contact the supervisor of his/her bachelor thesis and to consult the way of the bachelor thesis compilation. Further teaching is carried out in the form of individual consultations with student's supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The condition for obtaining the credit is active participation in consultations with the supervisor and submission of 15-20 pages of quality text, which includes the theoretical-methodical part and the expected structure of the other parts of the work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 4 hodiny.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět KRKBP.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: tutoriál 4 hodiny.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- BKR_BAS2 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 2
BKR_BAS1 && forma(K)
- BKR_BAS2 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 2
- Teacher's information
- The final thesis is submitted in the Czech language. Without further administrative measures, it is also possible to submit work in Slovak and English.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2023, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2023/BKR_BAS1