ESF:BPE_BAS1 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 1 - Course Information
BPE_BAS1 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 1Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Ing. Jan Čapek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Lucie Coufalová, Ph.D. et Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Katarína Čellárová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Filip Červenka (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Fitzová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Luca Fumarco, PhD (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jakub Chalmovianský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Robert Jahoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Monika Jandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jan Jonáš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Alena Klapalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Ondřej Krčál, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Kvasnička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Matteo Maria Marini, PhD (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Josef Menšík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Štěpán Mikula, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Daniel Němec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Tomáš Paleta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Vlastimil Reichel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Antonín Slaný, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Rostislav Staněk, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Marián Suchánek (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ing. Ondřej Špetík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Magdalena Šuterová (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Zdeněk Tomeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Osvald Vašíček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Viliam Záthurecký, MBA, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Libor Žídek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Jan Čapek, Ph.D.
Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Jarmila Šveňhová
Supplier department: Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BPE_TEBP Bachelor Thesis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 30 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In the Bachelor Thesis Seminar 1, the student starts working on the Bachelor Thesis. The aim of the seminar is a bachelor's understanding of substantive and formal requirements for a Bachelor Thesis and their application in the writing of the Thesis. The result of the seminar should be the work done according to the supervisor's instructions.
- Learning outcomes
- After successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- introduce preliminary results of the thesis to the audience,
- propose a procedure for further work with respect to the results so far,
- reflect preliminary results and adapt the original methodology proposals,
- update the list of used references.
- Bachelor Thesis Seminars are held individually according to the topic of the thesis in the form of consultations with the supervisor; the specific form and content of the seminar fully meet the assignment of the supervisor. The concept of the seminar is highly flexible, therefore allowing to better understand and address the specific problems of individual students.
- required literature
- Akademické psaní - https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap/
- recommended literature
- ZBÍRAL, Robert. Příručka psaní seminárních a jiných vysokoškolských odborných prací. Praha: Linde, 2009. 159 s. ISBN 9788072017799. info
- Teaching methods
- Bachelor Thesis Seminar typically takes the form of self-study and individual consultations with the supervisor. According to specific instructions from the supervisor, a presentation or defense of the research project or part of the thesis may also be part of the seminar.
- Assessment methods
- The credit for the seminar is granted by the supervisor based on the work done on the Thesis during the semester. The condition for granting credit is sufficient progress in writing the Thesis according to the instructions given by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2023, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2023/BPE_BAS1