ESF:DXH_SLIT Study of literature - Course Information
DXH_SLIT Study of literatureFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Ondřej Částek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Alena Klapalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Maria Králová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Petr Pirožek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Mgr. Jakub Procházka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Radoslav Škapa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ahad Zareravasan, PhD (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D.
Department of Business Management - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Přikrylová
Supplier department: Department of Business Management - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- As part of the course Study of Literature, the student, under the guidance of his/her supervisor, engages in an intensive study of world book and journal literature on the topic of his/her dissertation. On the basis of the literature studied, the student then prepares an analytical review study on the topic of his/her dissertation. - After successful completion of the Literature Study course, the student will: - - have an overview of the current state of knowledge in the field of the topic of his/her dissertation, the research methods used and the needs for further research in this field - - be able to concretise the research problem to be addressed in his/her dissertation - - be prepared to develop a research project - - have developed a text that will be the basis for the preparation of the theoretical part of the dissertation and/or for the preparation of journal or other publications. - - In case the student intends to submit the dissertation in the form of a collection of published or accepted papers on the topic, he/she prepares the study in the form of a review study.
- dle zadání školitele
- Teaching methods
- Teaching methods: - Individual consultations led by a supervisor to guide the student in studying literature and writing an analytical overview.
- Assessment methods
- Completed texts are submitted using the “Homework Vault” application in the IS MU. 6 credits are awarded for a text of appropriate quality and of a minimum length of 20 standard pages.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v průběhu semestru.
General note: Student absolvuje předmět 2x v průběhu studia.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses