ESF:DXR_PDPR Preparation of the dissert. - Course Information
DXR_PDPR Preparation of the dissertationFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 30 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Viera Papcunová, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Mgr. Jana Soukopová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Jan Stejskal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Přikrylová
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- DXR_SLIT Study of literature || DXV_SLIT Study of literature
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Regional Economics (programme ESF, D-REEKA) (2)
- Regional economics (programme ESF, D-REEK) (2)
- Course objectives
- Main task is to systematically work on: • the realization of the theoretical or empirical research of the dissertation • the preparation of the dissertation thesis text. • • An integral part of the preparation of the dissertation is the publication of the results of the research carried out at relevant conferences and their publication in the form of conference and - in particular - journal papers.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be one step closer to the goal.
- The student in agreement with his / her supervisor specifies work plan on dissertation at the beginning of the semester in the IS MU, the application "Individual study plan Ph.D. and its evaluation" - Term content.
- Dle zadání školitele
- Teaching methods
- It is a course without lessons, consisting of the independent work of the student under the supervision of a supervisor. Methods applied: - individual consultations, student management and supervisor's supervision - professional consultations in conferences, summer schools, internships, etc.
- Assessment methods
- Number of credits for the course depends on the agreement between the student and the supervisor for each semester. The chosen credit value corresponds to the expected work on doctoral thesis preparation specified in the plan for a particular semester. In one semester it is allowed to receive 5 - 30 credits. • • Output of the course is a prepared part of the dissertation and published or prepared publications of the results of the research carried out in the framework of the dissertation work. The mentioned outputs are submitted by the student into the IS MU, application "Homework Vault" • • Course objectives is evaluated by the supervisor by the credit in each semester in which the subject enrolled.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v průběhu semestru.
General note: Předmět s proměnlivou kreditovou hodnotou.
Credit evaluation note: minimálně 120 kreditů za studium, maximálně 30 kreditů za semestr.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been established under the project "Creation of research oriented postgraduate study programme Regional Economics (CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/16_018/0002596)" which is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2022, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2022/DXR_PDPR