ESF:DXR_ZSTA Internship abroad - Course Information
DXR_ZSTA Internship abroadFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 25 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Viera Papcunová, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Mgr. Jana Soukopová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Jan Stejskal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Gabriela Vaceková, PhD. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Taking an internship requires the consent of the supervisor. When approving the student’s internship request, the supervisor assesses, above all, the specialization of the respective institution and the contribution of an internship to the student's dissertation work.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- As the Internship abroad the student spends at least one month of their studies at an academic or research institution abroad (except Slovakia). The internship at a non-academic institution must be approved by the doctoral board depending on the student's research focus. Part-time students may also fulfil the obligation of a foreign internship by participating in an international research project (GA CR, TA CR, Horizon, etc.) with results published or presented abroad. The aim of the internship is to deepen the professional and methodological knowledge related to the topic of the dissertation.
- The student shall submit a written application along with a plan/project (specifying planned activities and outputs).
- Teaching methods
- It is a course without lessons, consisting of the independent work of the student under the supervision of a supervisor. Methods applied: - participation in professional seminars and activities of the visited institution - consultations with the relevant experts - solving the assigned tasks - continuous work on the dissertation project.
- Assessment methods
- After return from the internship the student prepares a written report listing the activities completed and activities specifying their scope and benefits. The processed outputs will be attached to the message. Within 14 days of completing the internship the student is required to write a report and submit it to the IS MU via the “Homework Vault” application. The student is also required to register an internship in a relevant application in the IS MU. • • Evaluation is given by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: stáž 1 měsíc 10kr, stáž 3-6 měsíců max 25kr, účast na mezinárodním tvůrčím projektu 5-15 kr.