ESF:MKR_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1 - Course Information
MKR_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Petr Halámek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Markéta Chaloupková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Markéta Novotná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Vilém Pařil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Martin Šauer, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Zdeněk Šilhan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Tonev, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Dominika Tóthová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jiří Velinský (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc.
Department of Regional Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MKR_TEDP Diploma Thesis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Regional Development and Administration (programme ESF, N-HPS)
- Course objectives
- The course is organized as individual consultations. At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- formulate thesis objectives properly,
- set proper working hypotheses,
- choose relevant methods to work up the thesis,
- choose information sources,
- generalize acquired pieces of knowledge,
- present the thesis as well as its contribution.
- - Main contentual and formal requisites for working on a thesis.
- - Main criteria for thesis evaluation.
- - Most frequent issues.
- - Citations, research of sources, ethics, plagiatorism.
- - Individual consultations for detailed objective settings, thesis structure and methodics for a particular student's thesis.
- required literature
- recommended literature
- Studijní katalog na akademický rok 2006-2007. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2006. 252 s. ISBN 8021039817. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 4 hodiny.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět KRDSR.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses