ESF:MKR_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1 - Course Information
MKR_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Petr Halámek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Markéta Novotná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Struk, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Martin Šauer, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Tonev, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MKR_TEDP Diploma Thesis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the content and formal requirements for the diploma thesis. Another objective of the course is to acquaint the students with the theoretical findings that are necessary for the thesis compilation, and with the methodological procedures that can be used to solve the problem, which is the subject of the diploma thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the student will be able to:
- define in detail the aims of his/her diploma thesis;
- propose a detailed procedure for the elaboration of the graduate thesis;
- search for the necessary information sources;
- compile literature review related to the chosen topic;
- use the basic principles of professional text writing and source quotation.
- The content of the diploma seminar is based on individual consultations with the supervisor. The student's work consists mainly in study of professional resources, processing of literature review and design of further procedure for compilation of the graduate thesis.
- required literature
- Aktuální studijní materiály předmětu Akademické psaní. https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap/
- Teaching methods
- The student has an obligation to contact the supervisor of his/her diploma thesis and to consult the way of the diploma thesis compilation. Further teaching is carried out in the form of individual consultations with student's supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The condition for obtaining the credit is active participation in consultations with the supervisor and submission of 30 pages of quality text, which includes the theoretical-methodical part and the expected structure of the other parts of the work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 4 hodiny.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět KRDSR.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: tutoriál 4 hodiny.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses