ESF:MPE_TEDP Diploma thesis - Course Information
MPE_TEDP Diploma thesisFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Ing. Jan Čapek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Dr. Magdalena Adamus (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Lucie Coufalová, Ph.D. et Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Katarína Čellárová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Fitzová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Luca Fumarco, PhD (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jakub Chalmovianský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Robert Jahoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Monika Jandová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jan Jonáš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Ondřej Krčál, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Kvasnička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Martin Kvizda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Markéta Matulová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Josef Menšík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Štěpán Mikula, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Daniel Němec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Tomáš Paleta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Marek Pavlík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Vlastimil Reichel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Antonín Slaný, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Rostislav Staněk, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ing. Ondřej Špetík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Magdalena Šuterová (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Zdeněk Tomeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Osvald Vašíček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Libor Žídek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Jan Čapek, Ph.D.
Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Jarmila Šveňhová
Supplier department: Department of Economics - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In Diploma Thesis, the student, in collaboration with the supervisor, creates an official Diploma Thesis. The goal of the course is
- Problem formulation and derivation of the goal of the thesis
- Propose a methodology with a reasonable degree of specificity
- Identify and assess the suitability of literary and other sources.
The result of the course is created official Diploma Thesis, which cannot be changed later.
- Learning outcomes
- After successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- describe the problem that will be solved in the thesis,
- identify the goal to be achieved in the thesis,
- explain the structure of the thesis.
Students will be familiar with the literature that they will use in their thesis and will know the context in which they will use it.
- Diploma Thesis sessions are held individually according to the topic of the thesis in the form of consultations with the supervisor; the specific form and content of the course fully meet the assignment of the supervisor. The concept of the course is highly flexible, therefore allowing to better understand and address the specific problems of individual students.
- required literature
- Akademické psaní - https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap/
- Teaching methods
- The course typically takes the form of individual consultations with the supervisor. According to specific instructions from the supervisor, a presentation or defense of the thesis may also be a part of the course.
- Assessment methods
- Credit is granted for completing all assignments leading to the creation of a Diploma Thesis and for the student's cooperation in formulating the official Thesis. A necessary condition for granting credit is the official Thesis stored in the appropriate application in IS MU.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří byli přijati do studia od jarního semestru.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
Upon successfully completing the Diploma Thesis Thesis, the official assignment created is binding for the student. It is no longer possible to change the topic of the thesis, the official assignment or the supervisor of the diploma thesis after the successful completion of this course.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2023, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2023/MPE_TEDP