ESF:MPR_DIS2 Diploma Thesis Seminar 2 - Course Information
MPR_DIS2 Diploma Thesis Seminar 2Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Ing. Petr Halámek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Markéta Novotná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Michal Struk, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Martin Šauer, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Tonev, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Dominika Tóthová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MPR_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/60, only registered: 0/60
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Tourism (programme ESF, N-RR)
- Project management (programme ESF, N-RR)
- Regional Development and Administration (programme ESF, M-HPS)
- Regional Development and Administration (programme ESF, N-HPS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to teach students to apply methodological procedures for the compilation of the empirical part of the diploma thesis, to teach them how to interpret the obtained results and, in particular, to finish the diploma thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the student will be able to:
- apply a methodical procedure for solving the chosen problem;
- obtain and process the necessary information and data;
- interpret the results achieved;
- generalize the acquired knowledge and to formulate the implications resulting from it;
- use the principles of professional text writing and correct quotation of information sources;
- present his/her own diploma thesis and its contribution.
- The content of the diploma seminar is based on individual consultations with the supervisor. The student's work consists mainly in application of the proposed methodological procedures, elaboration of the empirical part and finalization of the diploma thesis.
- required literature
- Aktuální studijní materiály předmětu Akademické psaní. https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap
- Teaching methods
- The student has an obligation to contact the supervisor of his/her diploma thesis and to consult the way of the diploma thesis compilation. Further teaching is carried out in the form of individual consultations with student's supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The condition for obtaining the credit is active participation in consultations with the supervisor and submission of the completed diploma thesis or thesis that is close to completion (e.g. without final formatting).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět PRDIP.
- Teacher's information
- The final thesis is submitted in the Czech language. Without further administrative measures, it is also possible to submit work in Slovak and English.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2021, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/autumn2021/MPR_DIS2