PdF:FJ3029 Developing Language Skills in - Course Information
FJ3029 Developing Language Skills in French Language TeachingFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Terezie Nerušilová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Suquet, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Suquet, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ3029/01: each even Thursday 18:00–19:50 učebna 58, T. Nerušilová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course follows the chapters discussed in Didactic 1-3, which focuses on teaching language skills in the language classroom. The topic is further developed through various activities where students practice how to use them in school. The main line of the subject is the preparation of different types of exercises that students will test during their teaching practice.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students are able to create different types of exercises on different language skills and to apply their knowledge and skills in practice.
- 1. Different activities to practice listening comprehension. 2. Different activities to practice reading comprehension. 3. Different activities to practice oral expression. 4. Different activities to practice writing.
- CORNAIRE, C., RAYMOND, P. M. La production écrite. 1. vyd. Paris : CLE International, 1999. 145 s. ISBN 209-033-340-5.
- CHARLES, R., WILLIAME, Ch. La communication orale. 1. vyd. Paris : Nathan, 1994. 159 s. ISBN 2-09-176791-3.
- WEISS, F. Jouer, communiquer, apprendre. 1. vyd. Paris : Hachette, 2002. 127 s. ISBN 2-01- 1552-05-2.
- CUQ, Jean-Pierre and Isabelle GRUCA. Cours de didactique du français langue étrangère et seconde. Grenoble: PUG, 2003. 452 pp. ISBN 2-7061-1082-1. info
- Dictionnaire de didactique du français : langue étrangére et seconde. Edited by Jean-Pierre Cuq. Paris: CLE International, 2003. 303 stran. ISBN 2090339721. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar, discussion, presentation.
- Assessment methods
- Active participation (70%), seminar work. Students of combined study are required to attend at least half of the consultations.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 4 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/FJ3029