PdF:FJ3011 French Correspondence - Course Information
FJ3011 French CorrespondenceFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Mgr. Hana Delalande (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Suquet, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ3011/01: Mon 12:00–13:50 učebna 56, H. Delalande
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language (programme PdF, N-FJ2) (4)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to present a model documents of daily life. The course introduce the main character and principles of the French correspondence in comparison with the Czech correspondence.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing this course, students are able to distinguish different types of documents and understand their message, create their own written documents and apply the acquired knowledge and skills in practice.
- Basic rules of written documents.
- Greeting cards, announcements, invitations.
- Personal correspondence.
- Formal correspondence.
- Motivation letter.
- recommended literature
- Driot-Hesnard, C. La correspondance commerciale française. Paris: Nathan, 2017. 160 s. ISBN : 978-2-09-164924-5
- SACHS, Rudolf and Renata POHORSKÁ. Francouzská obchodní korespondence : Correspondance commerciale (Souběž.). 1. vyd. Plzeň: Fraus, 1999. 224 s. ISBN 80-85784-84-X. info
- DYNDA, Antonín and Eva DYNDOVÁ. Česko-francouzská obchodní korespondence. 1. vyd. Praha: Pragoeduca, 1992. 202 s. ISBN 8090084990. info
- Teaching methods
- Written interaction.
- Assessment methods
- Elaboration of given tasks.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 4 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2020/FJ3011