PdF:FJ3004 Board Games in Foreign Languag - Course Information
FJ3004 Board Games in Foreign Language TeachingFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Zilda Barthés (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Hana Delalande (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Hana Kyloušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Kyloušková, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ3004/01: Mon 15. 3. 17:00–19:50 učebna 67, Mon 29. 3. 17:00–19:50 učebna 67, Mon 12. 4. 17:00–19:50 učebna 67, Mon 26. 4. 17:00–19:50 učebna 67, H. Delalande
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students will be familiarized with various board games suitable for deepening the communicative competence of pupils and the wider audience. Each board game will be presented with a brief theoretical introduction, where the purpose and usage are outlined. Teaching methods for teaching work will follow. The main task of the whole semester will be to introduce the theoretical knowledge into practice and to co-create and implement a board game that can be used for the whole class of FLE elementary school.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to : plan the appropriate board games to practice different skills in the classroom; create your own board games; use their knowledge and skills in practice. The course will also help them in individual creativity necessary to prepare the FLE hours.
- Work with various board games for FLE.
- recommended literature
- PENDANX, M. Les activités d´apprentissage en classe de langue. 1. vyd. Paris : Hachette, 1998. 192 s. ISBN 2-01-15-5098-X.
- SILVA, Haydée. Le jeu en classe de langue. Edited by Dominique Abry. [Paris]: CLE International, 2008. 207 stran. ISBN 9782090353495. info
- not specified
- Le Jeu en classe de langue. http://lewebpedagogique.com/jeulangue/
- HLADÍK, Petr. 111 nových her pro atraktivní výuku jazyků. První vydání. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2016. 141 stran. ISBN 9788024758404. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminary, discussion, presentation.
- Assessment methods
- Workshop Ending: credit. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements and the active participation (70%).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 4 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/FJ3004