PdF:FJ3034 Linguistic Skills in French La - Course Information
FJ3034 Linguistic Skills in French Language TeachingFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Hana Kyloušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Terezie Nerušilová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Kyloušková, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ3034/01: each odd Thursday 18:00–19:50 učebna 58, T. Nerušilová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course follows the chapters discussed in Didactic 1-3, which focuses on teaching language skills in the language classroom. The topic is further developed through various activities where students practice how to use them in school. The main line of the subject is the preparation of different types of exercises that students will test during their teaching practice.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, student is able define the knowleges, explain their relation to speech skills, to create diverse examples, apply the acquiered knowledges and skills at school.
- 1. Different activities to practice grammar. 2. Different activities to practice the lexicon. 3. Different activities to practice pronunciation. 4. Different activities to practice spelling.
- Abry, D., & Chalaron, M.-L. (2014). La nouvelle grammaire des premiers temps A1-A2. Grenoble: PUG.
- Bogaards, P. (2003). Le vocabulaire dans l’apprentissage des langues étrangères. Paris: Didier.
- Cuq, J.-P. (2003). Cours de didactique du français langue étrangère et seconde. Grenoble: PUG.
- Cuq, J.-P. (2003). Dictionnaire didactique du français langue étrangère et seconde. Paris: CLE International.
- Dubrava, J.-P. (2005). SOS orthographe. Paris: Ellipses.
- Desmons, F., Ferchaud, F., Godin, D., & Guerrieri, C. (2008). Enseigner le FLE (français langue étrangère): Pratiques de classe. Paris: Belin.
- Léon, M. (2003). Exercices systématiques de prononciation française. Paris: Hachette.
- Teaching methods
- Seminar, discussion, presentation, homeworks. Students of combined study are required to attend at least half of the consultation.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 4 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/FJ3034