PdF:FJ3002 Text Analysis 1 - Course Information
FJ3002 French Text Analysis 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course follows the literary seminars from Bachelor's study, but also other subjects, which included the work with the text. This is an introduction to analytical reading practice. The student is formed to master deeper exploration of textual forms, emphasizing the argumentative type (written and oral), syntax and spelling. It develops the ability to build a determinated analytical question and accurately evaluate the resulting issues with regard to the breakdown of the text (paragraphs, verses, etc.).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student is able to: - Apply the above goals in working with unknown texts, - Define the main characters of each type of text, - access information from the text critically, - Sort information from the text and compare it with the historical, literary and social context, - Apply acquired knowledge when writing commentaries.
- The training of each competence should be min. 2 weeks: 1. Thesis of the text. 2. Guidelines and their formulations. 3. Important references in the text. 4. Key Definitions. 5. Summaries of documents. 6. Analytical issues.
- recommended literature
- • Desaintghislain, Ch., Morriset, Ch., & P. Wald–Lasowski. (2001). Francais, les nouvelles épreuves du Bac, Méthodes et techniques. Paris: Nathan.
- Náhradní obsah: • Malle, A., & V. Corrège. (2012). Réviser son bac avec Le Monde. Paris: Rue des écoles.
- BORDAS, Éric. L'analyse littéraire : notions et repères. [Paris]: Armand Colin, 2006. v, 231. ISBN 9782200342821. info
- Méthodes critiques pour l'analyse littéraire. Edited by Daniel Bergez. 2 éd., revue et augmentée. [Paris]: Armand Colin, 2005. vi, 217. ISBN 2200342772. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminary, consultations for students of combined form of study.
- Assessment methods
- Ending: credits Requierements: active participation, 3 analysis of the text processed for the final evaluation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 4 hod. konzultací.