PdF:FJ3027 Listening Skills - Course Information
FJ3027 Listening Skills in FrenchFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Laurent Georges Canal (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- The input level is B2 according to the evaluation table in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to develop receptive speech skills listening with understanding and communication through audio and audiovisual documents and subsequent discussion.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students will be able to comprehend articles and reports on contemporary issues in French-speaking countries and interpret these texts in both oral and written forms.
- 1. Understanding to a spoken utterance and ones own spoken utterance. 2. Usage of means of communication strategy. 3. Listening to authentic recordings (podcasting, speeches, announcements, publicity, songs, mouvies). 4. Analysis of authentic recordings. 5. Analysis of a spoken utterance structure, record training. 6. Widening the vocabulary. 7. Simulation of preparation for international language exams.
- recommended literature
- Le DALF 100 % réussite. C1/C2. Paris: Hatier Didier, 2017.
- Le site TV5 Monde: http://www.tv5monde.com/
- Paroles. 1. vyd. Paris : Hatier, 1997. 127 s. ISBN 2-278-04099-5.
- SABATELI, F. a kol. Dalf, 450 activités. 1. vyd. Paris : Cle International, 2001. 255 s. ISBN 209-033744-3.
- Zarate, G. Représentations de l’étranger et didactique des langues, Didier, 2004
- Teaching methods
- Seminary, discussion, presentation, consultations for students of combinated form of studies.
- Assessment methods
- Workshop Ending: credit. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements and the active participation (70%).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 8 hod. konzultací.