PdF:FJ3025 Written Fluency 1 - Course Information
FJ3025 Frech Written Fluency 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Laurent Georges Canal (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Topics explored, including topics for final work, require deeper knowledge of students as they evoke rather abstract concepts. In particular, methods of text synthesis and introduction to the French dissertation work are practiced. The aim is to teach students how to work with linguistic and content-difficult texts and to help them deepen the active knowledge of argumentative procedures in French.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student is able to: understand articles and reports dealing with contemporary problems in French-speaking countries; interpret these texts in writing; to deepen the argumentation procedures by studying more complex texts and to process them separately.
- Working with different texts. The method of synthesis writing more documents.
- required literature
- ABBADIE, Christian, Bernadette CHOVELON and Marie-Hélene MORSEL. L'expression française : écrite et orale. Grenoble: Presses universitaires de Grenoble, 2003. 243 s. ISBN 2706110597. info
- recommended literature
- Hebdomadaire français Le nouvel Observateur. ISSN 0029-4713 ou www.nouvelobs.com.
- POISSON-QUINTON, Sylvie and Reine MIMRAN. Compréhension écrite : niveau 4. [Paris]: CLE International, 2009. 126 s. ISBN 9782090380002. info
- CAUSA, Mariella and Bruno MÈGRE. Production écrite :niveaux C1/C2 du Cadre européen commun de référence. Paris: Didier, 2008. 119 stran. ISBN 9782278060887. info
- Teaching methods
- Training (synthesis, essai), writen spelling.
- Assessment methods
- Workshop Ending: credit. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements and the active participation (70%). 3-5 writing essais.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 8 hod. konzultací.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses