PdF:FJ3003 Text Analysis 2 - Course Information
FJ3003 Text Analysis 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course follows the literary seminars from bachelor's study, but also other subjects, which included the work with the text. This is an introduction to analytical reading practice. Student are formed to master deeper exploration of textual forms, emphasizing the argumentative type (written and oral), syntax and spelling. They develop their ability to build a given analytical question and accurately evaluate the resulting issues with regard to the breakdown of the text (paragraphs, verses, etc.).
- Learning outcomes
- The objective of the course in terms of learning outcomes and competences is to enable students to apply the knowledge of literary disciplines, lectures and seminars to texts from French literature of the current period, demonstrate the characteristic elements of the individual tendencies and independently analyze the selected work with an emphasis on didactic presentation of work and correctness of valid bibliographic standards.
- 1. Different types of texts and their analysis. 2. Interpretation of images. 3. Analysis of other texts. 4. Detailed plans. 5. Pitfalls to avoid. 6. Articles of the newspaper Le Monde, pedagogical accompaniment of each article
- recommended literature
- • Malle, A., & V. Corrège. (2012). Réviser son bac avec Le Monde. Paris: Rue des écoles.
- • Desaintghislain, Ch., Morriset, Ch., & P. Wald–Lasowski. (2001). Francais, les nouvelles épreuves du Bac, Méthodes et techniques. Paris: Nathan.
- CAUSA, Mariella and Bruno MÈGRE. Production écrite :niveaux C1/C2 du Cadre européen commun de référence. Paris: Didier, 2008. 119 stran. ISBN 9782278060887. info
- BORDAS, Éric. L'analyse littéraire : notions et repères. [Paris]: Armand Colin, 2006. v, 231. ISBN 9782200342821. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar, consultations for students of combined form of study.
- Assessment methods
- Ending: credits. Requirements: completion of seminar assignments during the semester and final analysis of unknown text.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 4 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2019/FJ3003