PdF:TI1004 Practicals of technical graphi - Course Information
TI1004 Practicals of technical graphics - CADFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- TI1004/01: Mon 14:00–15:50 učebna 25, Z. Hodis
TI1004/02: Wed 10:00–11:50 učebna 25, Z. Hodis
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-TE3S) (2)
- Course objectives
- CAD technical CAD exercises focus on computer support for technical drawings in mechanical engineering and partly in electrical engineering, carpentry and construction. The subject is familiar with CAD in technical drawing, with basic commands and procedures in the drawing documentation. Emphasis is placed on mastering drawings using the CAD program. Drawing CAD drawings is directed to designing products in school workshops. An introduction to 2D and 3D CAD, advantages and disadvantages of both systems is mentioned.
Understanding and Mastering CAD Basics supports the use of graphical technical programs in the preparation of drawings and projects. In technical fields and in education it is a necessary part of the training of technical education experts. Analysis of CAD issues includes examples of drawings from technical practice, ideas for school workshops, and drawings of drawings within semestral projects.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- understand the basics of CAD design;;
- use graphical technical programs to prepare drawings and projects;
- understand the drawing documentation used in practice;
- use drawings to create ideas for schools;
- 1. Basic information about 2D and 3D CAD,
- 2. basics of work in 2D CAD (progeCAD),
- 3. Work with screen, drawing tools,
- 4. Modifying tools,
- 5. edit, hatch, blocks, attributes, levels,
- 6. dimension,
- 7. Component drawing, diagramming in electrotechnics,
- 8. block administration,
- 9. Component drawing and design issues,
- 10. Implementation of a technical drawings of the assembly.
- Syllabus of seminars:
- 1st and 2nd week: Introduction and basic information on 2D and 3D CAD, basics of 2D CAD (progeCAD) work.
- 3rd and 4th week: Drawing and modification tools.
- 5th and 6th week: Other tools - editing, hatching, blocks, attributes, levels and quoting.
- 7th and 8th week: Dimensioning and drawing of components, drawing of diagrams in electrical engineering.
- Weeks 9 and 10: Block Management, Design Issues - Component Drawings.
- 11th and 12th week: Implementation of the technical drawings of the report.
- required literature
- LEINVEBER, Jan a Pavel VÁVRA. Strojnické tabulky: pomocná učebnice pro školy technického zaměření. 5., upr. vyd. Úvaly: Albra, 2011, xiv, 927 s. ISBN 978-80-7361-081-4.
- progeCAD Professional - manuál CZ[online]. 2016 [cit. 2016-03-23]. Dostupné z WWW:
- KLETEČKA, Jaroslav and Petr FOŘT. Technické kreslení. 2., opr. vyd. Brno: Computer Press, 2007. 252 pp. ISBN 978-80-251-1887-0. info
- Teaching methods
- seminars, group projects, homeworks
- Assessment methods
- Final (group) projects (CAD)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 h. konz./sem. (komb. stud.).
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/TI1004