PdF:TI0010 Modeling and Design in Techniq - Course Information
TI0010 Modeling and Design in TechniqueFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Designing and Parametric Modeling focuses on the design and use of computer engineering support in engineering. Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the subject is to get acquainted with the technological design, using 3D CAD (parametric modeling) in technical drawing and drawing documentation. Emphasis is placed on mastering drawings using the CAD program (Autodesk Inventor). The creation of drawings using parametric modeling is directed to the design of structures and products in school workshops. There are also mentioned issues of design in construction and electrotechnics, related problems of design in education (ZŠ) and didactical aspects of design.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- understand the basics of technical drawing, design and CAD;
- use graphical technical programs to prepare drawings and projects;
- understand the drawing documentation used in practice;
- use drawings to create ideas for schools;
- 1. technical drawings in RVP and didactic aspects of design,
- 2. normalization in technical drawing and design,
- 3. Technological design, material selection,
- 4. design and engineering methodology in engineering practice,
- 5. Basics of 3D CAD - Parametric Modeling and Design,
- 6. Screen work, drawing tools, modification tools, dimensioning, drawing and assembly creation,
- 7th drawing of the component and assembly, design issues,
- 8. Project implementation,
- 9. Problems of design in technical practice and education,
- 10th News and Trends in Design and CAD.
- Syllabus of seminars:
- 1st and 2nd week: Introduction and technical drawings in RVP and didactic design aspects. Normalization in technical drawing and design.
- 3rd and 4th week: Technological design, material selection, design and engineering methodology in engineering practice.
- Weeks 5 and 6: Basics of 3D CAD-Parametric Modeling and Design. Work with the screen, drawing tools, tools for modifying, dimensioning, drawing and assembly.
- 7th and 8th week: Component drawing and design issues.
- Week 9 and 10: Implementation of the technical drawing.
- Weeks 11 and 12: Problems of design in education and practice. News and trends in design and CAD.
- required literature
- SVOBODA, Pavel. Základy konstruování. Vyd. 4. Brno: CERM, 2011, 234 s. ISBN 978-80-7204-750-5.
- FOŘT, Petr and Jaroslav KLETEČKA. Autodesk Inventor : tvorba digitálních prototypů. 3. aktualiz. vyd. Brno: Computer Press, 2012. 314 s. ISBN 9788025137284. info
- KLETEČKA, Jaroslav and Petr FOŘT. Technické kreslení. 2., opr. vyd. Brno: Computer Press, 2007. 252 pp. ISBN 978-80-251-1887-0. info
- recommended literature
- LEINVEBER, Jan a Pavel VÁVRA. Strojnické tabulky: pomocná učebnice pro školy technického zaměření. 5., upr. vyd. Úvaly: Albra, 2011, xiv, 927 s. ISBN 978-80-7361-081-4.
- Teaching methods
- group projects, homeworks
- Assessment methods
- final project (CAD)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v komb. stud. blokově.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 h. konz./sem. (komb. stud.).