PdF:TI1017 Machinery and equipment - Course Information
TI1017 Machinery and equipmentFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-TE3S) (2)
- Course objectives
- Machines and equipment focus on the complexity of machines and machinery. The subject of the lectures is to introduce and connect technical mechanics with regard to construction and operation of machines. The emphasis is on acquaintance with basic physical principles and concepts of statics, dynamics, kinematics and strength of elasticity. These concepts and principles of machine mechanics are complemented by the areas of thermomechanics and hydromechanics with a view to explaining the function of water and heat machines. There are mentioned trends and novelties in the field of machines and machinery.
Understanding the principles of technical mechanics and machine building supports the use of this technical information in practical life. In technical fields and in education it is a necessary part of the training of technical education experts.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- interconnection of technical mechanics with regard to the construction and operation of machines;
- analyze basic physical principles and concepts of statics, dynamics, kinematics and strength of elasticity;
- explain the function of water and heat machines;
- identify trends in the field of machinery and equipment;
- 1. introduction to machines and equipment, complexity of technical systems,
- 2. machinery and equipment - technical mechanics,
- 3. introduction to statics and kinematics,
- 4. Introduction to dynamics and elastic strength,
- 5. links (dismantable and non-disambiguable),
- 6. Machine parts and their use,
- 7. mechanical transmissions and their use,
- 8. Heat and heat machines,
- 9. Energy sources and watercraft,
- 10. Machinery and equipment around us.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- 1st and 2nd week: Introduction to machines and equipment, complexity of technical systems, technical mechanics.
- 3rd to 5th week: Introduction to statics, kinematics, dynamics and strength of elasticity.
- 6th week: Connections, machine parts and their use.
- 7th and 8th week: Mechanical gears and their use.
- 9th and 10th week: Energy sources, heat and water machines.
- 11th and 12th week: Machinery and equipment around us - news and new technologies.
- required literature
- ZELENÝ, Jiří. Stavba strojů - strojní součásti. Vyd. 2. Praha: Computer Press, 2003. Edice strojaře, 157 s. ISBN 80-7226-311-0.
- KVASNICA, Jozef. Mechanika. Vyd. 2. Praha: Academia, 2004, 480 s. ISBN 80-200-1268-0.
- ŘEŘÁBEK, Antonín. Stavba a provoz strojů - Strojní součásti 1 - Strojní součásti I. 1. vyd. Mníšek pod Brdy: Scientia, 2006, 214 s. ISBN 80-86960-02-1.
- Teaching methods
- přednášky, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- written test, oral examination (Required at least 50% test success)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v komb. stud. blokově.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 h. konz./sem. (komb. stud.).