PdF:TI1022 Machining - Course Information
TI1022 MachiningFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Petr Vybíral, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-TE3S) (2)
- Course objectives
- Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the subject is to acquire the basic skills and abilities in the work with hand-held electric tools and on machine tools with the possibility of using in practical lessons at elementary school. Part of the exercise is also familiar with safety regulations.
- Learning outcomes
- Students: It explains the principles of working with electric hand tools and machine tools. They acquire basic knowledge and skills in tool change. Explain the principles of safety and hygiene at work in machines in practical lessons. They implement the ideas according to the drawing documentation.
- Syllabus of exercises: 1st and 2nd week: Safety regulations and principles of safe work on machines, protective aids. 3rd and 4th week: Grinding Technology - Circular, Band, Vibration, Delta, Angle, Front, Rotary Grinder. Week 5 and 6: Cutting technology - electric mowing saw, band saw, vertical and circular saw, saw blade. 7th and 8th week: Turning technology - center lathe, choice of tools, material and cutting conditions, material clamping. Weekends 9th and 10th: Drilling- Drilling Technology, Electric Hand Drilling, Rack and Column Drilling. 11th and 12th week: Planing and milling technology - electric planer, planer, spreader, thicknesser, top milling machine.
- HODIS, Zdeněk. Strojírenská technologie (Engineering technology). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 90 s. ISBN 9788021062566. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical exercises, creation of technological procedures, individual work according to drawing documentation.
- Assessment methods
- The students apply the acquired knowledge and theoretical knowledge during the implementation of the thematic project and complete technical and drawing documentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v komb. stud. blokově.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 h. konz./sem. (komb. stud.).