PdF:TI1020 Professional Practice 1 - Course Information
TI1020 Professional Practice 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Karel Picka (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Karel Picka
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Karel Picka
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-TE3S) (2)
- Course objectives
- The field practice aims at creating a basic idea about practical applications of knowledge and skills acquired by the theoretical study of the field. The ability to interpret technical and informational technology to non-professionals (pupils, parents) will be part of pedagogical skills. Practice takes place at primary or special school (according to student study combination). The course of the field practice should also allow students to enter the current issues of our education in the field of integration and inclusion.
- Learning outcomes
- Learning outcomes of the course unit Students will acquire the basic idea of applying theoretical knowledge to school practice.
- 1. 3 inpatient (attendance) in the teaching of practical activities (workshops) at elementary school (Make and surrender a short entry of own knowledge including the exact identification of the school visited). 2. 3 (in-patient) in computer science teaching at elementary school (Make and surrender a short entry of own knowledge including the exact identification of the school visited). 3. Conducted interview with selected elementary school teacher on integration / inclusion (To surrender the transcript of the interview with a short own conclusion).
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Didaktika předmětů technického a informačně technologického charakteru. Brno: 2013, dostupné z http://wrack.ped.muni.cz/elearning/mod/resource/view.php?id=798
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. K pedagogické praxi studentů učitelství - dílčí výsledky výzkumu (Teaching practice of students - partial results of research). In Media4u Magazine. Praha: Ing. Jan Chromý, Ph.D., 2014. p. 35-38. ISSN 1214-0554. info
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, written preparation, study materials.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v komb. stud. blokově.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 3 h. konz./sem. + praxe.