PdF:TI1023 The World of Work and Didactic - Course Information
TI1023 The World of Work and Didactic TechniquesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Petr Hlaďo, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Zdeněk Hodis, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Hlaďo, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Hlaďo, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Wed 14:00–14:50 učebna 25
- Knowledge of requirements within the Framework Educational Program, basic orientation in the world of work.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-TE3S) (2)
- Course objectives
- Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the subject is to acquire the knowledge and skills needed by teachers in the field of professional orientation, including preparation of specialized materials, excursions and discussions for elementary school pupils. Furthermore, the introduction to the acquisition of basic skills and skills to successfully organize and manage the teaching process in technical subjects and subjects containing information technology themes. In particular, it involves the acquisition of knowledge and skills for the use and creation of various organizational forms, teaching methods and teaching resources.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to professionally pass on information about selected professions within his / her own teaching. He will be able to organize and manage discussions with experts and expert excursions of production and repair plants.
- Unit 1: Professional orientation in the education system (Framework Educational Program for Primary Schools, School Educational Program, Current Documents). Application in the world of work, retraining, lifelong learning (current situation, future within the EU, regional problems). Unit 2: Excursion as a specific lesson (preparation of excursions for a specific school in specific conditions with a given goal). Unit 3: Counseling services and their use (educational counselor, school psychologist, labor office, other institutions, decision making, entering the world of work). Secondary schools, training courses (overview, requirements, perspectives). Unit 4: Alphabet of small business, business plan (organization, system, assumptions, forms). Preparation and implementation of the teaching process, teaching practice of students (in-service training, theoretical and practical preparation of the teacher on the teaching units, training outputs).
- DOSEDLA, Martin. Profesní orientace žáků s lehkou mentální retardací s využitím multimediálních výukových opor : disertační práce. Brno, 2013. 187 pp. info
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Svět práce a příprava učitelů (The world of work and teacher education). In Trendy ve vzdělávání. 2013. info
- HLAĎO, Petr. Profesní orientace adolescentů : poznatky z teorií a výzkumů. Vydání první. Brno: Konvoj, 2012. 131 stran. ISBN 9788073021641. info
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Praktické vzdělávání, základní školy praktické a profesní orientace. In Moderní technologie ve výuce. 2011. info
- HLAĎO, P. Svět práce a volba povolání : učební text pro učitele. E-learning KTeIV. Brno: Katedra technické a informační výchovy Masarykovy univerzity, 2008. 117 pp. URL info
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Profesní orientace žáků (Career education). In STŘELEC, S. Studie z teorie a metodiky výchovy. Brno: Masarykova Univerzita, 2005. p. 165-176. studie. ISBN 80-210-3687-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, tutorial, problem solving
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of a written record of the interview with a professional in the field of professional orientation + oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 h. konz./sem. (komb. stud.).
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/TI1023