PdF:A2MK_VPx3 Teaching practice 3 - Course Information
A2MK_VPx3 Teaching practice 3Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Světlana Hanušová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Department of English Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Popelková
Supplier department: Department of English Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School and Language School Teacher Training in English Language (eng.) (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Lower Secondary School and Language School Teacher Training in English Language (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- Students will arrange their teaching practice individually at an upper-primary (or lower secondary) school, at a secondary school or a language school. Observations: at least 5 lessons. Teaching: 10 - 15 lessons.
- Classroom observation. Teaching 10 - 15 classes.
- UR, Penny. A course in language teaching : practice and theory. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1996. xiii, 375. ISBN 0-521-44994-4. info
- GOWER, Roger, Diane PHILLIPS and Steve WALTERS. Teaching practice handbook. New edition. Oxford: Macmillan Heinemann, 1995. viii, 215. ISBN 0-435-24059-5. info
- SCRIVENER, Jim. Learning teaching : a guidebook for English language teachers. Oxford: Heinemann, 1994. vi, 218 p. ISBN 0-435-24089-718. info
- Teaching methods
- teaching practice
- Assessment methods
- Credit requirements 3 formal lesson plans with your self-reflection. The plans should be evaluated by another student based on a set of criteria provided by didatics teacher. You may invite your faculty teacher to observe a lesson or two if you wish.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: praxe.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/A2MK_VPx3