PdF:Ze0159 Field Practice - Czech Republi - Course Information
Ze0159 Field Practice - Czech RepublicFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/3.3. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PaedDr. Eduard Hofmann, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaromír Kolejka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Darina Mísařová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Hana Svobodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Eduard Hofmann, CSc.
Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Kateřina Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- Ze0159/01: Tue 22. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, Wed 23. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, Thu 24. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, Fri 25. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, Sat 26. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, D. Mísařová, H. Svobodová
Ze0159/02: Tue 22. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, Wed 23. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, Thu 24. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, Fri 25. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, Sat 26. 6. 8:00–15:50 kancelář vyučujícího, D. Mísařová, H. Svobodová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography (programme PdF, N-TV)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography (programme PdF, N-ZE2) (2)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is knowledge of geography selected regions of the Czech Republic and the acquisition of practical skills for the preparation and implementation of school trip for pupils in primary schools.
- Learning outcomes
- After the course the student will be able to:
- Apply general concepts of physical and socio-economic geography on examples in the model region in terrain.
- Explain the links between natural and anthropogenic systems on a model example in the field - explain localization factors of population distribution and economic activities in the context of historical and contemporary events.
- Use relevant data and map data for geographic analysis in the model region.
- Interpret physical and socio-economic phenomena in the landscape and use it for their own preparation at elementary school.
- Orientate in terrain, control the principles of safe movement in terrain.
- Apply basic qualitative methods of geographic research (observation, sketch, landscape assessment).
- Design own school trip.
- The contents of the subject:
- 1. The preparation of the interior excursion, which must not be forget
- 2. The documentation of the preparated excursion.
- 3. The selection, preparation and preliminary documentary elaboration of the contents and trace of the excursion
- 4. The effectivity and security during traveling
- 5. The preparation of proper excursion to selected region in the Czech Republic
- Teaching methods
- Tutorial, autonomois working, field work.
- Assessment methods
- The participation in field practice, guidance of a day, elaboration of field diary and its presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5 dní.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/Ze0159