PdF:Ze0153 Useful Geography - Course Information
Ze0153 Useful GeographyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PaedDr. Eduard Hofmann, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaromír Kolejka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Darina Mísařová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Hana Svobodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jaromír Kolejka, CSc.
Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Kateřina Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Faculty of Education
- 1. Attendance analytic geographical subjects 2. Completion the practical seminars for analytical geographic objects
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography (programme PdF, N-TV)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course, the student will be able to: 1. Implement spatial and spatio-temporal decisions based on geographical thinking. 2. Do in an integrated use of geographic (spatial, territorial) data to support decision making. 3. Search for data needed for decision making.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will get an idea about the possibilities of applications of a wide range of geographic knowledge and skills in decision-making in everyday life and under specific circumstances. He/she will compile a short study on the selected topic.
- Taught themes: 1. Optimizing decision making in the orientation in the field under difficult conditions. 2. Decision-making in the positive search procedures for locating human activities in landscape planning. 3. Decision-making in the negative search procedures for locating human activities. 4. Territorial risk assessment. 5. Decision-making in the area under the occurrence of risks.
- Teaching methods
- 1. Lectures. 2. Seminars. 3. Independent work.
- Assessment methods
- 1. Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/Ze0153