ESF:BPH_BAS2 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 2 - Course Information
BPH_BAS2 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 2Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Vlasta Radová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BPH_BAS1 Bachelor Thesis Seminar 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to complete and prepare for the defence the bachelor thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, student should be able to approach writing the bachelor thesis as a scientific work; The student should be able to properly conceiving the bachelor thesis; The student should be able to choosing the correct strategy and tactics of professional text writing - of managing the project of thesis. The student should be able to learn to quickly and correctly read and process information sources and keep to the rules of publishing ethics. Students will acquire knowledge of principles of professional-style writing. Last but not least the student should be able to establishing, implementing and evaluating empirical investigation and formulating recommendations that result from that investigation. At the end of this course, student should be able to demonstrating their awareness of principles of successful presentation at the defence of the thesis. The ultimate objective would be for students to be able to apply the konowledge in practice.
- Individual consultation with the supervisor of the thesis during the semester.
- required literature
- Aktuální studijní materiály předmětu Akademické psaní. https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap
- ŠANDEROVÁ, Jadwiga and Alena MILTOVÁ. Jak číst a psát odborný text ve společenských vědách :několik zásad pro začátečníky. Vyd. 1. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství, 2005. 209 s. ISBN 8086429407. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual study and consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Writing Bachelor Thesis and participation in consultations are evaluated as requirements fulfilled/not fulfilled. Credits are granted of the supervisor at the end of the semester after all criteria have been met.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2020/BPH_BAS2