ESF:BPR_TEBP Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
BPR_TEBP Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! NOW ( BPR_BAPR Bachelor Thesis )&&(! BPR_BAPR Bachelor Thesis ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to create the Final Description of Bachelor Thesis by the student in cooperation with the supervisor of his/her thesis. The result of the completed course is the formulation of the Final Description of Bachelor Thesis, which will be binding.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course and in accordance with the created Final Description of bachelor thesis, the student will be able to:
- identify the problem to be solved in the graduate thesis;
- define the aim of the thesis;
- propose a framework methodological procedure for compilation of the bachelor thesis;
- find the basic literature that will be used in the bachelor thesis.
- Individual consultations concerning partial elements of the Final Description of Bachelor Thesis. The student's work consists mainly in study of professional resources and creation of the Final Description.
- required literature
- Interaktivní osnova předmětu Akademické psaní - https://www.econ.muni.cz/akap
- NEKUDA, Jaroslav and Antonín SLANÝ. Moderní informační zdroje diplomových a doktorských prací v oblasti sociálně-ekonomických věd. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2001. 100 s. ISBN 8021026464. info
- NEKUDA, Jaroslav and Antonín SLANÝ. O metodice zpracování bakalářských a diplomových prací v ekonomických oborech a vhodných informačních zdrojích. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 1996. 97 s. ISBN 8021014466. info
- Teaching methods
- The student has an obligation to contact the supervisor of his/her bachelor thesis and to consult the process of the bachelor thesis compilation. Further teaching is carried out in the form of individual consultations of the student with his/her supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- The condition for obtaining the credit is to create the Final Description of Bachelor Thesis, which will be actively consulted with the supervisor. The credit will be assigned on the basis of the Final Description, which will be inserted into the relevant IS MU application.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
General note: Předmět Teze bakalářské práce si nezapisují studenti, kteří mají téma bakalářské práce zadáno před lednem 2014.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- The student has an opportunity to compile and submit his/her graduation thesis in English. In this case, he/she has to agree on it with his/her supervisor before completing the Final Description. At the same time, he/she has to submit a request via IS MU for permission to prepare the thesis in foreign language (IS MU - Student - Document Office – Submit request). The request will be accepted if the supervisor and the head of the guarantor department agree. All formal documents associated with the compilation of the graduate thesis, especially the Final Description in IS MU application as well as in paper form, are formulated in Czech.