ESF:CKH_ZAMO Basics of marketing in busines - Course Information
CKH_ZAMO Basics of marketing in businessFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Klára Kašparová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Bc. Alena Šafrová Drášilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Klára Kašparová, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Vlasta Radová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Thu 14. 11. 8:00–11:40 S315, 13:00–16:40 S315, Tue 14. 1. 8:00–11:40 S315, Wed 15. 1. 8:00–11:40 S315, 13:00–16:40 S315, Tue 11. 2. 10:00–11:40 S315
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( TYP_STUDIA ( C ) && OBOR ( EMAOB ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Economics and Management in Trade - dm drogerie markt (programme ESF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The course is an introduction to marketing. Its aim is to equip students with the necessary knowledge and ability to independently realize parts of the process of marketing plan development.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- analyze the marketing environment based on a business/marketing goal;
- identify the marketing persona and to link information about him/her to the next steps in the marketing plan development process;
- transfer analysis results into marketing strategy and specific tactics;
- create a marketing plan;
- create a client brief for the marketing agency and to assess the quality of the agency's work.
- - Introduction to marketing;
- - Marketing trends;
- - Analysis of the marketing environment;
- - Marketing research;
- - Taget marketing;
- - Marketing persona;
- - Consumer buying behavior;
- - Customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- - Product;
- - Price;
- - Place;
- - Promotion;
- - Marketing plan.
- required literature
- FORET, Miroslav, Klára KAŠPAROVÁ, Michael DOLEŽAL and Radoslav ŠKAPA. Marketing. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita v Brně, 2004. 166 pp. ISBN 80-210-3500-5. info
- KOTLER, Philip and Kevin Lane KELLER. Marketing management. 15 global edition. Boston: Pearson, 2016. 714, 14. ISBN 9781292092621. info
- recommended literature
- KARLÍČEK, Miroslav. Základy marketingu. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2013. 255 s. ISBN 9788024742083. info
- LUKÁŠOVÁ, Růžena a kol. Měření spokojenosti občanů s veřejnými službami jako součást řízení kvality v organizacích veřejného sektoru (Measurement of citizen satisfaction with public services as integral part of quality management in public sector organizations). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, Ekonomicko-správní fakulta, 2009. 118 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-5112-6. info
- BERMAN, B. R. and J. R. EVANS. Retail Management: A Strategic Approach. Harlow: Pearson Education Limited, 2018. ISBN 978-0-13-379684-1. info
- Teaching methods
- Immediate tuition is divided into 3 meetings. The content of the meetings is based on the teaching method seminar.
- Assessment methods
- Final written test composed of closed questions.
Any copying, recording or leaking tests, use of unauthorized tools, aids and communication devices, or other disruptions of objectivity of exams (credit tests) will be considered non-compliance with the conditions for course completion as well as a severe violation of the study rules. Consequently, the teacher will finish the exam by awarding grade "F" in the Information System, and the Dean will initiate disciplinary proceedings that may result in study termination
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught only once.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 20 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/autumn2019/CKH_ZAMO