ESF:MKJ_VTJ2 Entrance Test II - Course Information
MKJ_VTJ2 Entrance Test for a Language Course IIFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: -.
- Mgr. et Mgr. Bc. Milan Boháček, M.A. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marie Červenková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Veronika De Azevedo Camacho, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiřina Hrbáčková (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
Bc. Mgr. Petra Chládková (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Lukáčová (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Blanka Pojslová (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Eva Punčochářová (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rossowová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Sojková (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Stejskalová (lecturer)
Mgr. Monika Ševečková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ladislav Václavík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Daniela Veškrnová (lecturer)
Mgr. Erika Putnová (seminar tutor)
Bc. Lenka Joch (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jiřina Hrbáčková
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Lucie Jurková
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Business Management (programme ESF, N-EKM)
- Course objectives
- This is a recommended entrance language test designed namely for students of Master’s study who are planning to take the final exam in Language II. This self-evaluating test is available in an English and German variant and its objective is to identify a student’s current knowledge of a language that he/she wants to take the final exam in. The test result and assessment serve as a recommendation for the decision concerning the proper method of language preparation for the final exam in Language II. Under no circumstances has the test result any impact on the assessments of a student’s performance at the final exam. The time period for accessing the test as well as the number of attempts are limited. It is necessary to comply with the technical instructions that can be found in the interactive syllabus of the course to ensure a trouble-free access to the test.
- recommended literature
- MURPHY, Raymond. English grammar in use : a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate learners of English : with answers. Fourth edition. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012. x, 380. ISBN 9780521189064. info
- JOHNSON, Christine. Intelligent business : pre-intermediate : coursebook. 1st ed. Harlow: Pearson Longman, 2006. 176 s. ISBN 0582848016. info
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.