ESF:MKR_TEDP Diploma Thesis - Course Information
MKR_TEDP Diploma ThesisFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Petr Halámek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Markéta Chaloupková (lecturer)
Ing. Viktorie Klímová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Josef Kunc, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Markéta Novotná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Vilém Pařil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Martin Šauer, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Zdeněk Šilhan (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Tonev, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Dominika Tóthová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Jiří Velinský (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Vystoupil, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Vladimír Žítek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
Supplier department: Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- (! NOW ( MKR_DIPR Diploma Thesis )&&(! MKR_DIPR Diploma Thesis ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Regional Development and Administration (programme ESF, N-HPS)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able to: - formulate thesis objectives and set proper research goals; - choose relevant methods to work up the thesis; - identify and summarize literature sources; - with assistance of the supervisor formulate research project of the final theses.
- The course is designed as students individual consultations with their supervisors with respect to the finalisation the official research project proposal.
- required literature
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- There are two requirements students have to fulfill the condition of active attendance at individual consultations and finalisation of the official research project proposal of the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- General note: Předmět Teze diplomové práce si nezapisují studenti, kteří mají téma diplomové práce zadáno před lednem 2014.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses