ESF:MPH_ADTH Diploma thesis - Course Information
MPH_ADTH Diploma thesisFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jana Nesvadbová (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Karel Ševčík (lecturer)
doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Bc. Petr Suchánek, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Nesvadbová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to prepare a high-quality and defensible diploma thesis in the relevant field.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- to analyze relevant literature
- assess the suitability of resources
- to analyze the selected area in the enterprise
- to propose options of solution
- choose a suitable option
- to evaluate the possibilities and limitations of the selected option
- Individual consultations during the processing of diploma thesis. The work schedule is determined by the supervisor.
- required literature
- Writing a Successful Thesis or Dissertation: Tips and Strategies for Students in the Social and Behavioral Sciences. Writing a Successful Thesis or Dissertation: Tips and Strategies for Students in the Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2008. ISBN 978141294
- Teaching methods
- Teaching takes place in form of consultation with the supervisor. The supervisor determines the conditions of finishing and the schedule of work.
- Assessment methods
- The course ends with a credit given by the supervisor. To obtain a credit it is necessary to submit the diploma thesis fulfilling the conditions set for the final thesis at the MU FEA.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2020/MPH_ADTH