ESF:MPH_SPIN Student Incubate - Course Information
MPH_SPIN Student Entrepreneurial IncubatorFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Jaromír Kožiak, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Bc. Alena Šafrová Drášilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Eva Janouškovcová, Ph.D., LL.M. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Petr Mikuš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Petr Mrkývka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Pavla Odehnalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Petr Pirožek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. David Póč (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Jarmila Pokorná, CSc. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Jaroslav Stránský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Ing. Josef Šilhán, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Dana Šramková, Ph.D., MBA (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Bc. Alena Šafrová Drášilová, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Vlasta Radová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- each even Thursday 15:05–18:00 140
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 16 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/16, only registered: 0/16
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to offer students a simulation of the realization of their own prospectuses, and a look into particular spheres of action which are connected with it. The development of knowledge and skills is implemented on the base of the present theoretical university education. Increase in the level of application ability should enable students to establish themselves on the labour market easier and also to set up their own business more successfully.
- The course is focused on enlargement of knowledge and acquaintances which were obtained during tuition by means of case and application studies. The ability of creative applications on the test enterpriser-case will be accentuated. The interaction between law and economic students is very important characteristic of the course. It will simulate real situation of the first steps in setting up the business. The classes take account of engaging of external lectors from both specializations. Students will be divided into mixed groups with representatives from both faculties. Teams will have to create a fictive enterpriser with detailed specification defined by the prospectus. Projects will develop and change during the lessons and in the end should become the developed and carefully formulated including relevant risks.
- Garantem předmětu doporučená literatura a literatura podle zaměření jednotlivých vyučujících.
- KORÁB, Vojtěch, Mária REŽŇÁKOVÁ and Jiří PETERKA. Podnikatelský plán. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2007. 216 s. ISBN 9788025116050. info
- FOTR, Jiří and Ivan SOUČEK. Podnikatelský záměr a investiční rozhodování. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2005. 356 s. ISBN 8024709392. info
- Teaching methods
- Any copying, keeping a record of tests or carrying the tests out, using forbidden aids including any communication devices or any other breach of objectivity of the exam is regarded as a failure to meet the obligations of the subject and as a serious breach of study regulations. As a consequence, the teacher grades the student with "F" and the dean is allowed to initiate a disciplinary action, which might lead to the termination of the studies.
- Assessment methods
- System of knowledge checking (finish requirements): The course is finished by colloquium. The colloquium is given after submitting and presenting the project and also after the discussion with the board of examiners. All participating students have to demonstrate active solution involvement and orientation in the prospectus of the team during the discussion. It is necessary to have 80 % presence on the classes. Way of quality verification of the course and tuition: 1. Students’ questionnaire, 2. Evaluation of the presented prospectuses, 3. Graduates’ questionnaire.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.