FI:FMDSA Seminar on Formal Methods - Course Information
FMDSA Working Seminar on Formal Models, Discrete Structures, and AlgorithmsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Tomáš Brázdil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Antonín Kučera, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Antonín Kučera, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Tomáš Brázdil, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This seminar series provides a forum for visiting scientists to present their work in progress and to develop new ideas in cooperation with their colleagues at FI MU. The emphasis is on emerging topics, recent results, and open problems. The participating students have a unique opportunity to discuss and initiate new directions in their research work.
- The topics are focused mainly on formal models, discrete structures, and algorithms.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures delivered by recognized experts in their fields.
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in talks and the follow-up dicusssions.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/spring2019/FMDSA